Lee Point Darwin - Land release coming soon
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) proposed development at Lee Point, have now received planning and environmental approvals from NT Government.
- 1st land release coming May 2021. Register your interest here for priority access.
- Lot sizes ranging from 450sqm to 800sqm
- Civil works will commence second quarter of 2021
- 1st release titles are likely to occur around the middle of 2022
- All lots will be serviced with power, town water, and sewage
- 17 kilometers to Darwin City
- 2 minutes to Lee Point Beach and Buffalo Creek Boat Ramp
- 3 minutes to Darwin Hospital
- 5 minutes to Casuarina Square Shopping Centre
About Lee Point
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) proposed development at Lee Point, located in Darwin's northern suburbs, is set to become a thriving residential community for Defence families, the local community and visitors to Darwin. Located just 17 kilometres from the CBD, Lee Point will offer seaside living while still being close to the city.
The proposed master planned community is spread across 131 hectares of zoned residential land and is proposed to accommodate 800 new homes, including detached houses, townhouses and apartments that will be delivered over the project’s lifespan.
It is envisaged that a Main Street precinct will offer a tourism activity centre containing restaurants, cafes, hotels, self-contained apartments and retail shops which will benefit from the close proximity to Lee Point and the Casuarina Coastal Reserve. A proposed community hub will be located in Muirhead North, and will include a primary school, child-care facility and sports facilities, covering approximately 3.7 hectares.